Set-Jetting TV visited Tyrol – the Austrian state situated in the middle of the Alps
Tyrol can boast with majestic mountains, traditional villages and untouched nature. No wonder, it has featured in many national and international film productions, including “Spectre – James Bond” and the popular TV series “The Mountain Doctor” and “SOKO Kitzbühel”. Actors like Daniel Brühl are very fond of Tyrol and spend some of their free time in these mountains. Actress Kristina Sprenger, for instance, knows the celebrity hotspot of Kitzbühel like her own backyard.
Five beautiful places in Tyrol invite you for a visit!
- Find out more about the spectacular James Bond shoot in Obertilliach – and what’s remained.
- Meet international celebrities in Kitzbühel. Actress Kristina Sprenger will introduce you to the towns various highlights.
- Hike along actor Daniel Brühl’s favourite tracks in the Achensee region. With a little bit of luck, you might meet Daniel in person while he’s enjoying some free time in this spectacular landscape.
- Austria’s ski slalom world and Olympic champion Mario Matt, also known as “Super Mario” will introduce you to Arlberg’s ski sports and film history.
- Visit the „Mountain Doctor“ in Ellman in the Wilder Kaiser region. As main actor Hans Sigl says: “We have the privilege to work where others come for their holidays.”